Saturday, July 16, 2005

This is my blog/website and I plan to publish anything I want due to the fact that I own the domain name. It may be to do with my life - past, present and future; it may be to do with Charlton Athletic - my team; or it may be something else that I am interested in.

I plan to headline each section so that navigation is easy, and once I'm used to this web-publishing lark, add lots of super-dooper links to all things pertinent in our (or rather my) world.

My pseudonym is Pedro45 (or whatever you want to call me), and I am from one of the following depending where you are from and how much you know about England - Bromley, which is in Kent and also (arguably) South East London, which is part of London, Capital of the World, and England, part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, which is (currently) part of the European Union or Greater Europe or United Europe...

I was born in Bromley, but brought up in Chislehurst, about three miles from where I now live in Bromley.

More blog will follow on my interests pages...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Shouting from the Hop!


powered by Bloglet