Saturday, August 06, 2005

London Triathlon 2005

Today's the big day. All the training is done, and I'm fit and well. Last minute scares for our swimmer who is unwell but will do his best.

I'm looking to improve greatly on the last two years' times (aiming at 45 minutes for my cycling leg - down from 54m), but doubt if my fellow "athletes" will make too much impression on their own PB's. Overall the team time should drop greatly. If we do this, we should be somewhere about 100th or just inside (providing there are 191 teams in total).

We have made over £1100 for our charity - CHAS - and I know that more sponsorship is to come. Further donations greatly appreciated at
http//:www.justforgiving.com/limpits

Now I just have to remember not to fall off...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Shouting from the Hop!


powered by Bloglet