Monday, February 13, 2006

Posting backlog...

It's been about a month since I last blogged on here, so just to show it isn't a redundant site, I'll mention all the things I'm planning to blog about over the coming months...

First up, the Music Series; based on my younger days when I was lucky enough to go see lots of bands (for free!), I thought I'd mention my memories of a few of them. By doing this, hopefully a few like minded individuals will also recall the gigs of yesteryear...so look out for blogs about The Bunnymen, Teardrop Explodes, U2, Elvis Costello, The Damned, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, The Tubes, John Martyn, Roy Harper, Hatfield and the North, National Health, Madness, Siouxsie and The Banshees, The Redskins, Billy Bragg, Boomtown Rats, Department S, The Jam, The Gentry, The Makers, The Members, Gary Glitter, Human League, Stray Cats, The The, Orange Juice, Lou Reed, and lots lots more!

Secondly, I've been meaning to do a little blog about being a cover star. Yes, I made it onto the front of a glossy mag along with a very good friend of mine. I'll scan the cover and tell you all about it soon as I can!

Next, the cricket - yes, it'll soon be test match time, as England tour India. Hopefully I'll get to see some of it on TV, but it clashes with...

My holiday to Dominica, which I'll be blasting about on here hopefully (when I get back) with lots of pictures to show too. It's carnival time in Dom so we are expecting a real hoot!

Of course, don't forget all my footie stuff can still be seen on
www.charltonathleticonline.co.uk

That little lot should keep me busy over the coming weeks and months, so let me get started and come back soon!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Shouting from the Hop!


powered by Bloglet